Item Returns / Exchanges Requirements
- All Star Sports’ receipt dated within 10 days of purchase is required.
- Merchandise must have All Star Sports’ ticket attached and all original packaging and accessories.
- Merchandise must be new, unused, with no visible signs of wear.
- However, if the merchandise is defective, we will gladly exchange it or honor the manufacturer’s warranty (exclusions may apply). Manufacturer contacts may be provided, if defective.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID may be required for returns or exchanges.
- Returns with a gift receipt or original sales receipt older than 10 days, but not older than 30 days will receive store credit or an exchange of equal or higher value.
- Returns with a gift receipt or original sales receipt older than 31 days may not be returnable.
- Returns without a receipt will be issued as store credit with lowest price offered.
- We reserve the right to deny any return.
- For refunds, you present the original sales receipt and pass the Item/Exchanges Requirements above.
- Refunds are issued based on your original method of payment, with these exceptions:
Non-Refundable items include, but are not limited to:
These items are non-refundable even when a valid receipt is present.
- Gift Cards
- Worn Footwear
- All Undergarments, including athletic supporters
- Labor and/or assembly/installation and extended warranties
- Some opened items may not be eligible for return.